Winter Course or Trip Registration
Please carefully read the company cancellation and refund policies and complete the application form. You can then submit it either electronically or mail it to Revelstoke Ski Touring. We will contact you regarding your method of payment.
A $500.00 non-refundable deposit is required 14 days after your initial reservation request, as this ensures guide availability. Final trip payment is due 60 days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. For Heli Skiing deposits and payments, please email us for payment requirements. We strongly suggest trip cancellation and visitors to Canada medical insurance.
Method of Payment:
Payment may be made by cash, traveler’s cheque, money order, personal cheque, bank draft, Interac eTransfer, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express). All payments must be received in Canadian funds. Please make all cheques payable to Snotech Services Inc.
Cancellations and Refunds:
All payments are non-refundable, which insures guide availability. In the unlikely event that Revelstoke Ski Touring has to cancel its programs before you arrive, we will refund you 100% of your payment or deposit.
In the event that you have to cancel your trip and you have not purchased trip cancellation insurance, if you can find a suitable replacement for your booked trip or course we will transfer your payments received to your replacement.
Trip Cancellation Insurance, Evacuation Insurance and Visitors to Canada Medical Insurance:
For your own protection, we strongly recommend that you purchase Trip Cancellation Insurance, Evacuation Insurance and Visitors to Canada Medical Insurance from your local travel agent. We can provide this insurance as well, at the time of booking – please ask.
We will send you all the logistical information after registration. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have – we’re here to help you. Please print the online waiver and medical form, sign it, and return it to us in the mail.
Some courses require a minimum number of guests. We will notify you if there are not the minimum guests needed and have to cancel the course, without penalty to Revelstoke Ski Touring and Snotech Services Inc. We do have an option of private guiding, so please ask if this appeals to you.
- Participation in courses or programs is dependent on Waiver completion.
- Revelstoke Ski Touring and Snotech Services Inc. accepts no responsibility for the actions of persons and/or companies supplying goods and/or services as part of these packages nor for any extra costs that may arise from the complication or prolongation of any program or course for any reason.
- Revelstoke Ski Touring and Snotech Services Inc. reserve the right to change or cancel any program or course at any time without penalty to Revelstoke Ski Touring and Snotech Services Inc.
- The participation of any person in any program or course is continually subject to the discretion of the program/course leader and of Revelstoke Ski Touring and Snotech Services Inc.
- Any health problems which may affect participation in any program or course must be cleared by a physician. Each client is responsible for notifying Revelstoke Ski Touring and Snotech Services Inc. of any allergies or health problems on the registration form.
- In the unlikely event of an emergency, participants are liable for any rescue or evacuation costs incurred. We strongly recommend purchasing rescue and medical insurance.
All prices are subject to applicable taxes and may change at any time. Prices and payments are in Canadian dollars.
I have read the above information and I’m ready to book an adventure with Revelstoke Ski Touring.